- "As bad guys, we've all felt what you're feeling, Ralph, and we've come to terms with it. Now, let's close out with the Bad Guy Affirmation"
Clyde is one of the four ghost enemies from the Pac-Man video game series. He runs the weekly Bad-Anon villains support group which is located in the ghost pen of the game Pac-Man. He is seen floating around when the other members of Bad-Anon leave his game.
Clyde is a round, orange ghost with large, light blue eyes. He has a small mouth and the base of his body billows around him as he hovers, giving him his ethereal and ghostly appearance. When he's upset (or when Pac-Man eats one of the Power Pellets in his game), his body goes rigid, turns a bright blue, and his facial features turn ghostly white with a grimace.
Clyde: Orange and Finally in Charge
- Clyde is the only Pac-Man ghost to have a speaking line in the whole film.
- The first time he speaks, the DVD subtitles erroneously refer to him as "Blinky", which is actually the name of the red ghost. Further subtitles give him his correct name.
- Clyde's role as the leader and host of Bad-Anon is fitting, as his programmed nature during gameplay is to start off chasing Pac-Man, and then shy away when he gets too close. This makes Clyde the first self-aware, yet unwilling, video game Bad Guy, because Pac-Man was the first video game to have AI—and distinct personalities—for the villains (rather than having them move around at random or as a single synchronized block).
- He, Inky, Pinky, and Blinky make a brief appearance in Ralph Breaks the Internet
Disney: Tiny the T-Rex | Vladimir from Tangled | Mickey Mouse