Dr. Ivo Robotnik, AKA Dr. Eggman is the main antagonist of the Sonic the Hedgehog video game series. He has an IQ (Intelligence Quotient) of 300 and is known for his repeated attempts to conquer the world by stealing the Chaos Emeralds with his vast army of robots and cyborgs. On every occasion, he has been thwarted by Sonic and his friends. Eggman appears in Wreck-It Ralph as a part of the Bad-Anon villains support group. He is also seen wandering around Game Central Station along with the other members of Bad-Anon, and his picture hangs on the wall in Tapper's. Additionally, he appears in the ending credits, taking on Sonic in Sonic the Hedgehog 2.
Dr. Eggman: Hedgehog Nemesis
"Dr. Eggman, the mustached, goggle-wearing antagonist from "Sonic The Hedgehog," takes a break from his World-conquest mission to attend the weekly Bad-Anon meeting."
Dr. Eggman sports a long, straight red-brown mustache with black eyes with red pupils and goggles above his head. He wears blue glasses, a red coat with yellow cuffs and white spots, and a white zipper over a black suit that goes down to his feet. He has a small head with a circular face, round body and white gloves.
- Unlike his nemesis, Eggman does not have a speaking voice in Wreck-It Ralph. However, in the 1993 animated series Sonic the Hedgehog, he was voiced by Jim Cummings, who has worked with Disney voicing (among others) Winnie the Pooh, Tigger, and Captain Pete.
- This was due to Mike Pollock, Eggman's current voice actor in the games in addition to recent animation (notably Sonic X and Sonic Boom), not being informed of the recording sessions.
- Eggman is seen fighting Sonic in the Chemical Plant Zone of Sonic the Hedgehog 2, though the machine he is piloting (the Flame Mobile) originates from Sonic 3 & Knuckles.
- Even though Dr. Eggman is seen in his artwork from Sonic Adventure, the only Sonic arcade games are him in his original design, alternatively known as Dr. Robotnik.
- Dr. Eggman returns in Ralph Breaks the Internet.
Disney: Tiny the T-Rex | Vladimir from Tangled | Mickey Mouse