Game Central Station is the main hub where all the video game characters congregate while not in their games. The exterior of Game Central Station is a power strip in Litwak's Arcade.
Many video game characters make appearances here in the movie, like Sonic the Hedgehog, Inky, Blinky, Pinky, and Clyde from Pac-Man, and others. Many characters can be seen as they travel to and from games.
List of Games
- Fix-It Felix, Jr.
- Sugar Rush (unplugged temporarily in the sequel)
- Hero's Duty
- Turbo Time (formerly, unplugged)
- RoadBlasters (formerly, unplugged)
- Q*bert (formerly, unplugged)
- Sonic Championship (Sonic The Fighters)
- Vs. Super Mario Bros.
- Dance Central 3
- Dance Dance Revolution
- Street Fighter II
- Dig Dug
- Undead Apocalypse 3
- Star Wars (formerly, unplugged)
- Food Fight (formerly, unplugged)
- Asteroids (formerly, unplugged)
- Root Beer Tapper's
- Altered Beast
- Space Invaders
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
- Dragon's Lair
- Fatal Assault
- Mortal Combat
- Virtual Cop
- Agent X
- Finish Line
- District 51
- Hoop Jamz
- Burger Time
- Primal Rage
- It is really a power strip extension outlet, or a splitter, meant to hold a number of plugs.
- Game Central Station is a parody of Grand Central Terminal in New York City.
- There is some graffiti that reads "Aerith Dies," mentioning the famous plot twist in Final Fantasy 7. There is also some graffiti that reads "All Your Base Are Belong To Us", referencing the meme from a mistranslated cutscene in the game Zero Wing.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.