The kart was made out of a sugar wafer bar, and the engine block was a green cake. The engine cover was a sugar cone, the sides of the kart were a half eaten s'more with a big marshmallow in the middle, and the tires were different types of cookies, except for a chocolate pretzel. The steering wheel was also a cookie. There was a horn on it and shiny candies on the engine that spun.
- The recolors were the only racers that did not participate in destroying the Likkity-Split. This may indicate that the recolors are more tolerant of Vanellope and do not want to hurt her.
- The Likkity-Split was the only kart that didn't run on a motor and engine, but instead on pedal-power, like a bicycle. This is because Vanellope had to make it herself from scraps in the junkyard.
- The junkyard is the place where old and worn out karts go, perhaps indicating that the likkity split was a real kart at first, but got old and worn out, ending up in the junkyard.
- Likkity Split is the only kart that runs on pedal power and the only kart that was not made in the bakery.
- the Likkity Split is the weakest kart in Sugar Rush Speedway.
- Taffyta Muttonfudge and Crumbelina DiCaramello are the only racers to discover Vanellope's Likkity Split at the track.
- In the scene where the racers destroy Vanellope's kart, when the racers intercept her at the junkyard, some of them are in the wrong order. A few goofs were found: Where Adorabeezle was standing is where Minty should've been. Candlehead should have been where Rancis was standing, and when they were coming in, Minty arrives in front of Jubileena but a couple of shots later, we see Minty behind Jubileena.