Melissa Villaseñor (born October 9, 1987) is an American actress, stand-up comedian, and impressionist who replaced Mindy Kaling as Taffyta Muttonfudge for Ralph Breaks the Internet. She is currently a cast member on Saturday Night Live, having joined in the forty-second season.
Saturday Night Live
Villaseñor was introduced as a featured player on the October 1, 2016, episode of SNL alongside Mikey Day and Alex Moffat. Her debut was an impression of Sarah Silverman in the "Family Feud: Celebrity Edition" sketch. Villaseñor is the first Latina cast member in SNL history. She was promoted to the cast of repertory players in season 44.
- ↑ Wilstein, Matt (September 12, 2016). SNL's First Latina Cast Member Melissa Villaseñor Is an Impression Machine. The Daily Beast. October 1, 2016.
- ↑ Slead, Evan (September 12, 2016). Who is Melissa Villaseñor? Get to know SNL's newest cast member. Entertainment Weekly. October 1, 2016.
- ↑ Evans, Greg (October 2, 2016). ‘SNL’ Surprise: Newcomers Mikey Day, Alex Moffat & Melissa Villaseñor Actually Make Good, Strong Impressions. Deadline. December 9, 2018.
- ↑ Villafañe, Veronica. SNL Starts New Season With Debut Of First Latina Cast Member, Latino Writer And Lin-Manuel Miranda. forbes.com. March 21, 2017.
- ↑ Blair, Elizabeth (September 29, 2018). A Top Impressionist, Melissa Villaseñor Is Finding Her Own Voice On 'SNL'. NPR. October 2, 2018.
- ↑ Andrews, Travis M. (September 13, 2016). Melissa Villaseñor, of ‘America’s Got Talent’ fame, becomes SNL’s first Latina cast member. Washiington Post. 4 April 2018.
- ↑ Staff. Melissa Villasenor. USA Network. 4 April 2018.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|