Hi! I'm fairly experienced with wikis, and I'm looking forward to improving this wiki in any way I can! :) I have a bot at User:PurpleCitrusTagBOT, which works on images, largely. I'm spending most of my time here at present working on image pages and making possible templates for them—see my subpages below for more about that!
Also, random note:
I browse in Monobook and occasionally have to think or switch over if you ask me for help with a feature that doesn't typically show up (or is even wholly unavailable) in that skin. Monobook has been disabled on Wikia since my birthday in 2018, but I use the PseudoMonobook style available on dev wiki and also hide the sidebar (where the chat is) for extra article space, so I might not realize if something is bugging out in certain areas of the "vanilla" default skin.
An example classic infobox where, in Monobook, the image links directly to the file instead of the file page.
- Image template nursery testcases
- Template playgroundsandbox (For other types of template)
- Help! I've fallen into this wiki and I can't get up! (For drafts for help pages)
- Tree of image categories for category project
- Ideas for amendments to policy ←Feel 110% free to contribute here (For drafting changes I/interested others think would be good to change or add to policy/guidelines)
- To do (Things I plan to get done.)